Diamondback Plasma L.E, Logitech G15 gaming keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowlux

Baseband Member
what do you think of these two?? mouse and keyboard?

Logitech G15

Logitech G15
lightson.jpg

diamondback plasma
75078be1201f07fb3a7f6adcc8f4b487.jpg

The keyboard is an amazing piece of hardware, as for the mouse i owned one of them and they are way too fast and hard to use. There meant for gaming but after prolonged use it starts to hurt my wrists. I now own a logitech G5 Gaming mouse and I couldn't be happier, gonna be even better when i get the keyboard.

I have the G15 and it has to be the best keyboard ever made, until the Optimus keyboard comes out. As far as the mouse goes, I have the regular Razer Diamondback and couldn't be any happier with it. I recommend both of them.

The keyboard looks awesome. I've just got a Logitech MX518 gaming grade optical mouse and I love it. The next thing I need is a gaming keyboard and that one is looking nicer and nicer every time I see it.

The LE razor is what I use, it is fast but you get used to it quickly, resist the temptation to alter the mouse speed settings, always a bad idea for a gamer.

IMO the Razer is "The" gaming mouse

I like changing the speeds. On the MX518 there is a + and - button at the top and bottom of the mouse scroll wheel. And with the software that came with it you can program at what senstivity you want to use. i.e I've got it set up as 400, 600, 800, 1200, 1600dpi and then on the fly in games you can change the senstivity. Personally I like it fast when I play FPS's but when I zoom in or use iron sight I like to drop it down quite low because I've got more control over it.

now THAT is the keyboard of my dreams.. How much do those run? I will probably have to get one.

The G15 retails at 80 bucks but you can find them around 60. The G15 is a great keyboard. I have a MX518 and have experience with the G5 and I must say the MX518 is better. The MX518 has two buttons on the side versus the G5's single button. I also like the way the - and + buttons are placed; the G5's placement is more out of the way IMO. The G5 does have a changable weight, but I think it is over-rated as I do not get any better performance between weight; it's more of a preference. The MX518 is also cheaper. The G5 does have a tilt wheel, but I find the extra button to be way more convenient then the tilting wheel.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826104178

Both very excellent products and I have both they are much pricey but the best of the best in my opinion.

Im still using my Microsoft Intellimouse trackball for gaming, and it's fine IMO. I really like that keyboard though, if I had cash to spend Id buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom