• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Sonosub with SV12 free to good home

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm moving and am trying to cut down on my audio gear. Years ago I built a sonosub using a SV12 (I think) 12" long-excursion driver. The enclosure is about 4 sq ft and has 1.5" thick (laminated 3/4") MDF top and bottom caps with bracing so that it is very rigid. It's stuffed with a combination of insulation and polyfill. It's painted with black paint, and could probably use a new coat at some point.

The driver has dual 4 ohm voice coils so you can set it up as an 8 ohm, dual 4 ohm, or 2 ohm load based on your amplifier setup.

I'm located in San Francisco and would like to give this to a local audio nut. Come on by and pick it up, the price is right! :)

sonosub04.jpg

sonosub03.jpg

- Matt

I am interested,

and I work in Palo Alto, so I should be able to get there easy enough.

email me (stuarteasson at yahoo.com) so we can make arrangements if that works for you. I have a ton of stuff, we should chat a little. If any of it interests you we can do a swap...if not I'm never going to argue with free...

Stuart

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.