Printable Degree Wheel

yeah - had one of those, heat-shrank in a transparent plastic cover, until one gentle american guest gave one to me, laser-cut as it looks out of alloy...  :D

Very handy - both of them!

I had this to Degree Wheels

Now, I've yours also ...  (bigthumb)

Xavier

Attachments

• DISQUE GRADU?.jpg
    DISQUE GRADU?.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 109
  • timing_disk[1].jpg
    timing_disk[1].jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 167
a degree wheel for a fourstroke goes from zero to 90 and then back to zero .

try timing your camshafts with a degreewheel that goes to 180 . should give some interesting readings.

Eldert

Eldert said:

try timing your camshafts with a degreewheel that goes to 180 . should give some interesting readings.

Need to keep your wits, just need to open the beer when you're finished! :D

piet

Eldert said:

Eldert

Surely you are able to count, even if the degree wheel is from 0 to 180. At least it was ok for my needs. I made changes to picture though, now it?s from 0 to 90 to 0 and there are markings for 100, 110 and 120. I added also some useful  info from Xav?s wheel.That should do it.

Hi Cape

It is not me who made ​​this Laverda printable degree wheel. It comes from this forum ...

Whoever has posted it, will recognize himself. Thanks to him  (bigthumb)

Xavier

Dellortoman said:
Lobe centre timing is usually quoted in angles greater than 90 deg. For example 100, 102, 108, depending on the camshaft you'te timing.

lobe centre is not measured but calculated  .

intake    opening time + 180 + closing time  divide this number by 2 and subtract opening time
exhaust  opening time + 180 + closing time  divide by 2 again and subtract closing time

Eldert

Back